Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New Resolution

Flickr user *Sally M*
Has it really been since Sukkot?  It was only going to be a short break.  It turns out: like meaning to call a far-away friend or write a thank-you note, the longer you neglect a blog, the harder it is to get back to it.  Bloggers are filled with shame for disappearing on their readers.  As many as 94% of the blogs on the internet have been abandoned completely.   I even recognized this danger myself, promising in my very first post that this blog would be updated frequently.

I apologize.  But I certainly have not given up, and since we are starting a new year, this is the perfect time for the WHC blog to get back on track.

The Plan: At Least One Post Every Week, on Friday.  There may be more, of course, but the Friday post is a definite.  (I'll post the first one right after this.)

For discussion: Do you have an idea for a post for the WHC blog?  Would you like to write a post for the WHC blog?  Leave a comment by clicking on the link below!


1 comment: