Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome, New Readers!

If you are seeing this, you probably read about the blog in the WHC eNewsletter.  Welcome!  For a few weeks now, I have been practicing my blog writing, and a brave group of congregants have started posting comments.  I hope now that we have "gone live" to the whole congregation, this blog will really become a place for online discussion and community.

While you're here, maybe you'll want to catch up by reading my previous posts (below).  If anything interests you, please leave a comment by using the "comments" link at the bottom of each post.

Or, you can comment on this post.  I'll give you a topic:  What topics would you like me to write about in future blog posts?  I am open to all suggestions!

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back often!

Image by Thewmatt

1 comment:

  1. I would be very grateful for a blog on dealing with a life threatening illness.

    ReplyDelete